Why become a Member
Becoming a KRC Member will help in our efforts to enhance and protect the Kings River Corridor. The Kings River Conservancy is a 501(c)3 public benefit corporation and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Annual Sponsors receive incentives –
Exclusive Hikes led by our knowledgeable Docents and Staff to areas not open to the public.
Tickets to our exciting Annual Fundraising Dinner & Auction with live music, great food and trips to exotic places up for bid!
Promotion at Events, in our Newsletter and Annual Report and on our Web Site.
KRC Gear Goodies
Choose your Monthly Membership Level
Egret Level15$Every monthThe perfect starter level
- KRC Sticker
- 20% off all event tickets
- Featured on KRC Website
- Featured on KRC Facebook Page
- 2 free raffle tickets at the Spring Fling Event
- KRC Photo Contest Notecards
Red Tail Hawk50$Every month
- Private Kings River tour from our Education Director for 5
- Recognition at KRC events
- 2 free meal tickets at the Spring Fling
- Video recognition on our Youtube station
- Recognition on social media sites
Peregrine Falcon200$Every month
- Private river float trip experience on the Lower Kings for 6
Great Horned Owl500$Every month
- Commemorative framed print of 1st place Spring Fling Photo
- Recognition Plate
Bald Eagle1000$Every month
- Commemorative Ballis Glass sculpture with recognition plate